Thursday, August 19, 2010

One day closer

Today was a relaxing day. Although it is Thursday, today is the equivalent of Saturday in the western world.

Spent the day at home relaxing with the hubby and daughter and then went out in the evening for a meal with some good friends. Also took the opportunity to stop and buy the first batch of vitamins that I will need to start taking every day once the operation is done.

The only dedicated vitamin and supplement store that I know of where we live is GNC so that is where I went to buy what I need. What I bought today was WOMEN'S ULTRA MEG; DAILY CALCIUM SUPPORT and BIOTIN 10MG.

Tomorrow is the day before the operation and the start of my new life. Still very anxious and nervous but can't wait to start living again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment