Friday, August 20, 2010

The day before

It's Friday evening and only a couple of hours before I have to go into hospital.

Surgery is set for 9am tomorrow morning. I am really hoping it will be at that time as the wait is killing me.

Had a bit of a breakdown about an hour ago with the anxiety but feeling a bit more relaxed now. Have tried to remain positive and not think too much about the surgery but am finding it really difficult. Husband has been heaven sent support and I can only say that he is definitely my rock :)

Not sure if I will have internet access at the hospital but husband is under strict instructions to find out and to take my laptop to me as soon as I am awake.

Will try and update as soon as I can.

KEEP SMILING - life is short so enjoy every minute

No comments:

Post a Comment