Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Date has been set

Just back from the surgeon. Date is set and I will have the op on Saturday morning. Yes, that's right this Saturday.

Very anxious and nervous but will try to relax - I know that this is the right thing to do for me and it will all work out.

My rebirth is on Saturday - one day short of my 23rd wedding anniversary. What a gift my hubby is giving me :) - The chance to have a new healthier and skinny life. Love you forever babes and thanks for being there for me through the good and the bad.

Wish me luck - I'm now definitely on my way to a thinner and healthier life.

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a journey you have ahead of you. I am also very overweight - my BMI is probably right now at about 45 or 46. I have been trying to do it on my own, but I can't seem to be successful no matter how much I exercise or how much i diet.

    I know that the decision to go through with Gastric Bypass was not an easy one - I am actually struggling with making the choice on weather or not to have lap-band surgery.

    I found you through Moms Review 4 You's blog hop today. I look forward to sharing your journey with you!

    By the way, I have two blogs and one is a weight loss blog:

    http://supermomlosingit.blogspot.com

    Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete